Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Trouble Maker!

Now that Ben's getting a little more mobile and a lot more active, he's been getting into EVERYTHING. I know I've talked about this, but here are some pictures to back up my claims.

Ben turning his playmat sideways. He liked it better this way.
Ben helped himself to a book off the bookshelf. It's Lilly's Purple Plastic Purse by Kevin Henkes.

He pulled the cushion off his swing and walked around with it.

This morning he pulled his mobile down. Looked pretty happy about it, too.

My sweet baby. He'll probably be crawling around Christmas time. Between Ben and our cats, I don't think our Christmas tree will stand a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Haha he does look happy about the mobile being pulled down. I like the look on his face when he's got the cushion on top of him.

    ReplyDelete