Friday, June 5, 2009

Ben's Big Boy Day (Chrissy)




Today Ben got to experience some big boy activities today. This morning I was sitting in my office and Kim, one of Ben's teachers, came in and told me to come look at Ben. When I got into the room he was sitting at the table in one of the built in chairs where the other babies who eat lunch sit. It was SO CUTE! He's never done that before, although he loves to sit up. When I hold him he prefers to be in the sitting position or with his head resting on my shoulder so he can see everything that's going on. He's getting very nosey. He still needs to be supported, though. It was so much fun seeing my little baby sitting in a chair by himself. When I got in there and started taking pictures with my phone, he started to get fussy because mama was ignoring him and taking pictures instead of picking him up. I love my grouchy Gus!


Later, Mrs. Teresa put Ben in a little thing called the 'exersaucer' which spins and allows Ben to sit up and play with things attached to it. His skinny legs barely touched the floor, but they did touch! Kim came and got me when they did that so I could take some more pictures. I love that she did that. I like being able to document his 'firsts'. So today he had his first sit in a big boy seat, and his first sit in an exersaucer. He's actually passed out on the couch next to me right now, snoring. Such a busy day!

2 comments:

  1. I like in your first sentence it both starts and ends with the word 'today'. Ben has skinny little legs! Also, when is Chris going to write anything? You probably don't need to write (Chrissy) after each of the post titles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked him if he thought he might ever post a blog on here and he said maybe, but I'm thinking I probably should quit with the (Chrissy)'s. I wrote this blog really quickly which is why I said today twice in one sentence. So shut up. :P

    ReplyDelete