Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Favorite Things

I should specify that this blog exists mostly because of my procrastination of homework. You'll see. Also, I want to have a few of Ben's favorite things documented on before he ruins them. He's getting rough with his toys, so I fear this will be soon. Okay...

This is Junie's favorite toy. Ben calls it "ball" which is close. He throws it for her and she about kills herself to scramble after it on our hardwood floor.

Obviously our cat's favorite thing EVER. Baloo's favorite thing, I should say. And it has to have gravy. We have to call it "F.F" at our house because if Baloo is in a dead sleep and hears the words "fancy feast" he wakes up meow-screaming and rubbing against our legs for it.


Ben's favorite living room book. We have a set of books we keep in the living room and a set in the bedroom. It's just easier to always have a book handy and we're usually in one of those two rooms. It's 4 pages long and features pictures of items that start with the letter B. Like BALL, which I should mention is THE most important word for Ben right now. Ben can look through this book and touch every picture of a ball (or a circle) and say "ball?" It's so cute. My baby's a genius, by the way.


This is Ben's favorite bedroom book. He can also find every ball or circle or egg in this book and say "ball?" He's starting to imitate animal sounds. He says MMMMMMM for a cow, and BA BA BA for a chicken (like, bock bock bagock!) How the heck do you spell out a chicken noise? Anyway, he tries to do the impression that I do of a chicken and it's fairly good.


This is Ben's favorite page in the farm book. Chickens! BA BA BA!


This is my favorite purchase of the last month. My shower curtain from Target. It's got squirrels and owls and trees, everything a shower curtain should have! I LOVE it! It's my favorite thing to look at while using the bathroom. Who needs a magazine when you have a good shower curtain pattern to entertain you?


Of course, these are my absolute favorite things...my nerdy boys!


I asked Chris what his favorite thing I could put on the blog was, and at first he held up a Star Trek DVD, but then he thought about it for a second and said me and Ben. Awww, somebody wants a good Father's Day present. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment