Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Picture Texts

Alright, so I was playing with my iphone and looking through different texts that I had saved and I realized that I had quite a few pictures that I would be sad if I never saw again. If my phone ever died or was destroyed, I'm not sure that it'd be easy to get these pictures back, so I decided to post some of the pictures with their texts so that they're at least on my blog. All of them are Ben pictures (why send a picture of anything else?). Some of these pictures have been posted before and some of them are new. They are in absolutely no order.

To Melissa and Reid: "Ben sleeping on the plane."

To me...this was just proof that Ben doesn't hate the water (taken today).

To Tiffany: "Look at how cute this baby is!!"


To me (from Tiffany): "Has Ben ever been through a carwash? Because it's about to happen....A little scared for the first time it passed over, but ok after that."



To me (from Tiffany): "I turned the vibrations on and he laid back and relaxed. This seat has been a huge hit. I just got it out to get his little cash register in the closet."


To Troy and Jamey: "Nerdin it up in his sweats."


To Chris and Tiffany: "A beautiful baby girl."



To Chris, Tiffany, Julie, and Maleia: "Ben enjoyed his birthday cupcake."


To Melissa, Chris, Tiffany: "Quasimodo needs you to come help him down from the bell tower."

To Chris, Tiffany: "This is the way he brushes his teeth."


To Chris, Tiffany: "This is the mess going on here right now."


To Chris, Tiffany, Troy, Jamey, Melissa: "Ben just took his first steps!!! This pic was after the real first steps."

To Melissa, Chris, Tiffany: "Beep beep! He's' concerned with the breeze hitting him."

No comments:

Post a Comment