Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ben's 1st Birthday!!


Ben devoured his birthday cupcake. He threw the first one off his tray (such a dear he can be), so I made him take a bite of the second one and he LOVED it, as evidenced in these pictures. It's the first cupcake he's ever had, though he loves a good oreo.

Blue really is his color. Many of the other teachers came into his classroom and saw his decorated face. Mrs. Jordan and Mrs. Denise also brought their PreK class in and they all sang happy birthday to him. It was too sweet! He's so spoiled by them. :)

The bounce house. Kim and I took pictures throughout the mornning. The kids were having SO MUCH FUN! It was so sweet to watch them laugh and smile. Kim came up with the idea of having the bounce house out on Ben's birthday. The kids enjoyed it so much that they're going to do it more often. They slept a lot better at naptime.


I got in with him, despite the 200 pound weight limit. Haha. Anyway, the second I got in there there was a call on line one that I had to take, so it didn't last long. The person hung up before I got to the phone, and then the doorbell rang, so I walked out to answer the door without my shoes on. I explained to the parents why I was socked, and they were okay with it. I'm very professional.


Oh yeah, his favorite toy in the world (right now) is a ball. He gets all excited when you ask him "where's your ball?" He crawls all over the house, playing with his ball. Chris and I got him a BIGGER ball from Walmart for his birthday. He loves it, of course. We also got him a shape sorter box (the kind where you take the circle and push it through the circle shaped hole in the bucket) and a baby swing that Chris will hang on the ugly tree in our front yard. I think it needs more attention drawn toward it, anyway. Maybe it'll pretty the tree up, like an earring on an ugly person. We'll see.

Anyway, these pictures are from his school birthday. There'll be MANY more to come from his weekend birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment