Thursday, February 11, 2010

Making a Snowman

Monday brought a wonderful amount of snow to Arkansas. By far the largest amount I've seen since I've lived here. So school was cancelled and Chris woke me back up (I tried to go back to sleep once I knew school was cancelled) and we went outside to play before it started raining, which was in the forecast.
I'd say Ben helped, but he really didn't. Mama did all the work. He was faking it in this picture. It took me less than 15 minutes to handcraft the snowman. I'm pretty much an expert. Ha. Anyway, the snowman fell over on Wednesday (broke his poor left arm), but it made it through some very heavy rain and a full day of sun.

Ben was mad at this point because he had spent so much time crawling around and eating the snow that it has seeped through his pants.

He really loves the snow. I'm so glad he can enjoy himself in the cold, wet weather. You can see me in the background, working on the snowman. Ben kept crawling toward the street, but it was okay since there was absolutely no traffic.
He was eating the snow off his mittens. He's going to get ice cream for the first time this weekend at his birthday party. I'm sure he'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment