Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sliding and Other Non-Traumatic Events

Saturday afternoon, Chris, Tiffany, Ben and I all went to Tyndall Park to play around. Ben got to play on the baby playground and Chris and I got to play some very unprofessional tennis.

I think this picture is hilarious. He didn't want to go down the slide by himself, but we made him anyway. He thoroughly enjoyed it, as you can tell. He went down so slow he stopped completely at the bottom of the slide. We probably caused some sort of slide phobia for him.
This was the before picture. I did go down with him once and he actually enjoyed it.

Ben with his I heart my mom onesie on. I had to get in the picture to emphasize who his mom is, just in case you didn't know.

Ben's going to play tennis when he gets older. I think tennis is a very mom friendly sport to watch a child play because there's not a huge chance he'll get hurt.

The ball is bouncing in front of his face. He's not eating it. He chased the tennis balls around the court for a good while. I started to worry he was going to skin his elbows, so we had to stop. Chris was also getting fussy because he chased the tennis ball around a few times and got all tired from it.

When we were done playing tennis, we decided Ben needed some more walking practice. He does well when walking from one person to another, but still won't walk across a room by himself.

Ben always walks slower to Chris and then runs to me, which isn't good because I have to catch him before he does a face plant. He's not very coordinated and doesn't understand that mama isn't coordinated either, which means he'll probably end up doing a face plant one of these times.

My future tennis player. He won't have pink tape on his future tennis racket.


Ben enjoyed the baby swings. He looks so funny with his legs dangling through the seat. He also looks like he gets tired when we're pushing him in the swing. I think it's because he's used to the baby swing we used to put him in to get him to sleep.

My sweet baby. We also got to witness a homeless man digging through the trash and a guy walking down the street with a business suitcase wearing a suit. It was an interesting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment