Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Birthday Party Flashback

Okay, so I'm going to keep this post pretty short. These pictures were from Ben's birthday party we had on Saturday the 13th. Everything went really well and Ben got some great gifts. SPOILED.
Here's Ben acting all turdy toward Gannon. Gannon is 9 1/2 months old and traveled from Sherwood to see him.
Here's a Leap Frog musical table thing. The babies all really liked it. The baby in the orange is Larson, who will be one next month.

Ben's birthday cake! It was delicious. Troy did a great job. He made it into a baby dinosaur due to some unexpected cake collapsing, it was hid under an impromptu bib.


Troy bought helium to fill up all of Ben's balloons with. The kids loved playing with them. Such a simple toy. I had brought over some of Ben's toys, but they didn't get played with because of the ample supply of balloons.


Ben started to get into the "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to" spirit. He started getting really fussy. I think all of the people and attention was overwhelming, but I'm not going to make excuses for a fussy gus.

He got some cake and everything was good again. He really likes chocolate...and hats.

Kitchen filled with party goers eating cake. Or not eating cake. Apparently the rule is you have to lean and look all cool if you're not eating cake. I was unaware.
Anyway, Ben had a great birthday party. Thank you to everyone who got him a gift! I'll work on thank you cards when I'm procrastinating homework some more, which is exactly what I'm doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment