Thursday, February 11, 2010

One Year Ago Today

This guy was born one year ago today. Benjamin Cade Allen was born February 11th, 2009 at 5:41pm. He weighed 9lbs 1 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.
This was probably the only time he ever took a pacifier. Just not a fan.

Look at this swollen little face. I remember he looked so much like Chris when he was born. I was surprised at how big he was (weren't we all?). He has changed so much over the last year.


Here he is now, snotty nose and all. My big boy is all grown up.

Couch potato. I'm not sure what he's eating. These are my favorite pajamas on him, little long johns.

I just had to throw this picture in. He makes the BEST expressions of any baby I've ever encountered.
This little guy has brought so much happiness into our lives. It's strange to think about what our life was like before he came along. It was boring, pretty much.



1 comment:

  1. He's eating a waffle. I tried a bowl (because I didn't have a small enough plate) but it just caused distractions so we went for eating right off the towel.

    ReplyDelete